Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Lagoon

We took the kids to Lagoon yesterday. We promised them we would go once this year - and the summer has flown by and we have never made it, so yesterday was the day. It was HOT!!!!! We arrived at 12:00pm and stayed until 9:30pm and my feet were killing me. It was a good day to go though because the lines weren't that bad - I think some school districts are back in school already so that could be why - we start tomorrow. Jared, Danica, MYles and Lynnaea went together and went on all the big rides. I couldn't believe Lynnaea she went on the Rocket (the one where you go WAYYY HIGHHHH UPPPP in the air and then plummet to the ground (I went on that one too - it was scary!)), Wicked (which Danica wouldn't go on), the Spider and Colossus. She is a brave girl!! I took Kiersten and Anders and we went on every single kids ride in Kiddie Land. They were soo cute to watch!! I didn't take my camera because it is so worrisome having to leave your camera unattended to go on family rides like the Rattlesnake Rapids(one of our favorite rides as a family) where you will get wet - and I just didn't want the hassle. I gave each of the kids $5 to spend on games after warning them profusely that the games are rigged so you lose - but Myles still ended up in tears because he didn't get a big prize. Anders got the biggest prize at the pick a duck game. We went on the Ferris wheel at the very end of the night together as a family - and that was fun. Lots of cotton candy, rides, games and fun had by all. Must go see my patient now. Have a good day.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Sounds like fun!! Better you than me!!

Kami said...

That's awesome Megan. Leo is dying to take Ana to an amusement park. I'm more than happy to wait. By the way, that is a pretty dish on your baby. And thanks for posting pictures from the reunion. It was fun to look through them.

Traci Barney said...

Sounds like you had a fun! Tyler loves Lagoon. We may go in October during "Frightmares". We'll all have together one year.