Thursday, August 21, 2008

First Day of School

TOday is the first day of school! Sad times - it seems like the summer flew by and now my kids will be gone all day except lynnaea half a day for kindergarten. THey were so excited! I remember being excited for school and getting out of bed to look my book bag with everything in it for school. Now, I have kids in school!!! How does this happen?

Danica going into grade 4 this year!!
Lynnaea is starting pm kindergarten this year.
Myles looking so grown up - is going into grade 3. They are so cute!! We had FHE last night and talked about safety issues, and being respectful to teachers and other students and Jared gave all five kids a fathers blessing. He is such a good dad!!! I finally have piano lessons worked
out - YEAHH!!!!! That has been a stress for me and this lady is really expensive so I hope she is as good as everyone says. Soccer starts this week too. SO, life is about to get really really busy again. Sigh.

6 comments:

Kami said...

Crazy Megan, I can't believe how big your kids are!!!

Andrea said...

All the kids looked so cute and excited!! Very, very fun.

Bertag Puppies said...

Megan-
Did you wait outside for us at Lagoon? We didn't see you!- Just Kidding- :)
Hope everyone had a good first day day- we had a BLAST at Bear Lake!!!

Bertags

Kayli said...

Aww, the bittersweetness of first-day-of-school-pictures. So cute and growing too fast!

Jethro got Myles' letter today and was SO excited. So thanks!

Also, you asked if I still scrapbooked. No, that has gone by the wayside unfortunately. Now my blog is it, I guess.

kaylani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kaylani said...

Your children are getting so big! It's great to see them!