Friday, August 15, 2008

Jack Rasmussen Gathering July 28th

This is in my backyard. All the family (plus Christina and her kids) - we even had the great honor of having Ethan join us!! Here are all the cousins!!! Crazy - not even all of them - just the important ones who come to visit their Aunt Megan like they should!!!
This is swimming at Hyrum Dam. Lindsay Ann is in the chair with sleeping Cassidy, I am sitting holding Anders with Kiersten sitting by me then Hailey sitting in the water and Brynne and Chad in the boat and Amy standing by it.

More swimming at Hyrum Dam- Wyatt and Myles are standing outside the boat - and Brynne and Chad are in the boat. Danica and Olivia having a good time!
Amy and Brynne and Chad.
Lindsay Ann, Wyatt, Amy, me and Lynnaea.


After the Lloyd Rasmussen Reunion the Jack Rasmussen family that was around spent one day swimming at Hyrum Dam and then had a family BBQ at my house. Great time was had by all except those who chose not to come!!! HAHAA!!!

1 comment:

Kayli said...

Oh, how MEAN of you! You are making me cry by rubbing it in that I wasn't there. But I WANTED to be--I love our family and wish I could be there every time you have a barbeque and every other day to bug you and see your petting zoo (Casper is ADORABLE) and eat your food and let my kids play with your kids and all that. Waaaahhh!

Thanks for posting pictures--love that one with you and Amy and Wyatt and Lindsay Ann.