Friday, December 12, 2008

The Sevens Tag

7 Things I can Do
Play the piano - sort of
scuba dive
put in epidurals
start hard IV's when most nurses can't
make bread
carry a 4yr old and 3yrd old at the same time
saddle a horse

7 Things I can't Do
Play any other instruments
speak a different language
keep my house clean like my moms
get up at 5 am to excerise (even though it's been my goal for a month)
drive in Paris
remember names
be as tactful as I would like

7 Things I always say
Make your bed
Brush your teeth
Did you do your homework?
Did you practice your piano?
Say your prayers.
No, we can't buy that (at any store we are at - to all kids 50 times each!)
Time for scriptures!

7 Things I can eat
CHOCOLATE
seafood
mexican
ice cream
nuts
lime rickeys
Artic circle mushroom burgers

7 Things I can't eat
(that's hard and that's my problem!)-
anchovies
duck (jared has shot duck before and we have eaten it - very gamey)
really, really stinky cheese (had some in Germany that was nasty)
warheads
worms
flies
grasshoppers (delicacy in some countries!)

7 Things I love to do
Make out with husband
go on dates with my husband
Play with my kids
ride horses
hike/bike
scuba/snorkel
read

7 People I tag
Andrea
Kami
Kayli
Linsday
Lindsay Ann
Brooke
Traci
Sara

2 comments:

The Haws Family said...

This was cute---interesting to see what you put!

Rockelle said...

I am jelous I want to go to Paris!