Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Thanksgiving Weekend


 This Thanksgiving was a BLAST!!! I had soooo much fun with my WONDERFULLY AWESOME FAMILY - and REALLY REALLY missed the two families that couldn't make it.  My sister Amy came up early - so we did some things the week before - like a baby shower for Andrea and Lindsay.  Then Wednesday, we went swimming at the indoor pool in Kamas.  It was warm and lots of fun.  I don't have very many pictures because the kids all took off swimming - and I could find them - but we swam about 2 - 21/2 hours.  Even Ruth and Devaney and Natalie.  Then Thursday EVERYONE came to my house.  Everyone meaning 53 people (my cousin Clay and his wife Amy and their seven kids joined us as well) so it was a rocking party!!!! There were six tables - and luckily it was warm enough to put one table outside - plus the kids could play outside and ride horses so that was fun. Friday Aunt Brooke, AUnt Lindsay Ann, and Aunt Amy, Katelyn and Danica and I can't remember who else went Black Friday shopping.  Most of the men and I took the kids to the gym to play some bball and let the kids run around.  THen Friday night, Amy and I took our kids to see Scrooge.  The kids all loved it (the ghosts are very scary!)- and it was fun to go together. Saturday we went to my mom and dads and had more horse back riding and playing games.  THen the adults went out for a game of bowling and dinner at some Mexican place we waited forever to get in and for our food.  It was only okay I thought.  There are two pictures of us bowling - we took one before Ethan got there and then we took one after he got there to document he really lowered himself to come hang out with his old married siblings.  And on that note - with his foot in a boot and on crutches he almost beat me in a running race :(.  When we got home all the kids were playing Simon says - lead by Little megan.  IT was pretty funny.  So, all in all - good times had - way too much food eaten and I LOVE YOU MY FAMILY!!! (Those near and far!)






































No comments: