Saturday, June 25, 2011

Steamboat Springs, Colorado and other pictures

All Devaney wants to do now is stand up and try walking - she is getting so big!!!!


My little flower girl! She is so adorable.










Hiking to a waterfall - still snow on the side of the trail. The river was very full and scary - didn't want to be one of those parents whose kids drowned.









Hking to the waterfall lookout point.






















Danica and Devaney. SO sweet.














This is Rabbit Ear pass (can you see on the top of the mountain the two rock formations they call rabbit ears?) - they still had tons of snow.













Flooding in the town of Steamboat Springs. Jared of course had to drive through some of the deepest parts and I thought we were going to stall out.

















Daddy and Devaney.



















Lunch at Steamboat Lake. IT was FREEZING. We were told the snow just cleared the week before and it felt like it.!




















THe drive to Steamboat Lake.


























Anders driving Devaney around town.

























She loves it!


























Black eye!




























Cool goat.


































Goat Family.
































I like how Jared is laughing with Devaney.





























1 comment:

Kayli said...

Megan Barney those were the greatest pictures ever!!!
Okay, number 1- Devaney is SOOOOOOOOOO cute!!! I thought that the very first picture where she is standing up she looked like Anders.
2- the waterfall was beautiful.
3- pretty sweet picture of the truck in the water (I bet Brett would have done the same thing. boys.)
4- LOOOOVE the picture of Devaney over Jared's shoulder. Love that it's from the back so you just see her. ADORABLE.
5- Devaney (and Anders) is ADORABLE in the car
6-Anders is beautiful with his eye makeup!! what happened? it's a pretty good 'un!
7- That cool goat picture is the awesomest thing in my life. AWESOME.
8-I also LOOOVE the goat family pictures!! I wish I could come borrow your goats for a family picture like that for us! Where was Kiersten? p.s. Jared has a cute smile.
9- I love you guys!! I miss you a ton!
10- thanks for posting all these. Loved them. I will show the kids tomorrow when they're awake.
(Do I win longest comment ever award?)