Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Catch Up Pictures

At Harriet's blessing - four of six cousins all within a year or so of each other. Harriet, Jack, Devaney and Sebastian.
More of the four cousins!
OUt to dinner with Bryan and Amber Bertagnole and my very handsome hubby.

We are making the former toy room into Danica's room - and I don't know why anyone would wallpaper a room - it is a HUGE paina to try to take it off. I was hoping to have it all done by the end of April so I could start outdoor projects in May, but I don't think it will happen. More wallpaper pulling off fun.


Lynnaea at her Friendship Concert Jared, Devaney and I were able to watch her. She did great. Myles checkerboard birthday cake that I made for him.

Ana and Myles blowing out the candles on the soccer cake Aunt Kami made for them. Visiting the BYU Bean Museum.

Visiting the rest of the BYU art exhibit. I took my kids to the BYU Carl Bloch exhibit. I thought it was fantastic.

Devaney in her Harley Davidson outfit from my boss and his wife. Visiting East Canyon Dam on a Sunday afternoon drive.

My precious baby. Myles and Jared at the father son cake decorating contest.

Myles Arrow of Light award and all the scout badges he earned. Myles taking the boy scout oath.

Myles crossing the bridge from cub scouts to boy scouts.

No comments: