Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sweet Babies

Devaney is so cute!!! She is smiling at me and cooing and her eyes light up when you talk to her. When I was nursing her yesterday, I was talking to her and she would stop eating and smile at me and milk would run down her chin. It was so sweet! She has been so happy too. She has to be the most kissed baby there is - all her siblings kiss her and love her and I have to kiss her 100 times a day she is just so adorable, and snuggly and lovable.

Anders was so sweet yesterday too. I dropped him off for preschool and he jumped out of the car and I said "bye, I love you" and he said "love you mom!" and then he was running to the door - he got about half way there and stopped and came back and said he needed to give me a hug and so I gave him a hug and he started running again and then he stopped and looked sad and walked back and said he wanted me to go to preschool with him. I said I couldn't but I would be back in just 2 hours to get him and so he gave me a kiss and slowly walked toward the door and then he stopped about almost there and waved to me - it was so sweet- that yes I was crying - love that boy!!!

The Primary program was last Sunday, grandma barney and grandpa and grandma rasmussen came to watch. Danica, Myles, Lynnaea and Kiersten played a primary song for the prelude adn they did a great job - I was so impressed they all got up there up in front of the whole church adn played their songs. Danica was the narrator and she did a super job (other than she needed to smile more), and Myles, Lynnaea, Kiersten and Anders all had their parts memorized and did a super job. They sang so well too- Kiersten knew all the words and sang so loud. I was very proud of all of them. Grandma and grandpa rasmussen came for dinner and then stayed to play horseopoly with us. It was a very nice day.

2 comments:

Kayli said...

So sweet. :)

Kami said...

When we were at your house the last time, I asked Lindsay if you kids were always that sweet with Devaney. She said yes. Seriously, it's adorable to watch how much your kids love Devaney. I'm so happy we get to come visit next week and see her cute chubby cheeks again.