Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Uncle Ethan Saves the Day!




So, the Kindergarten had a "pop's" party for the kindergarten kids and their dads. Unfortunately Lynnaea's dad was scheduled a mandatory OT shift that he could not get out of on the night of the party. She did not want me at all - it was for MEN. Grandpa was in Washington getting a horse so I asked Uncle Ethan if he would take Lynnaea on a date. ANd he did!!! - He drove down, ate dinner with her in the cafeteria, listened to the singing and played games with her. He's my hero - what a great uncle!!!! Thanks Ethan!

4 comments:

Lindsay Ann Rasmussen said...

aww! what a great pic! You're too lucky lynnaea!

The Haws Family said...

that has got to be THE CUTEST picture! Too sweet. Thats cool he did that.

Heidi said...

Megan- I need your email address because I just made my blog private so I need to send you an invite! Lynnaea looks so cute in that dress!!

Traci Barney said...

How sweet! That was pretty cool of her uncle Ethan to do.