Friday, March 13, 2009



My sister Kami and Amy have posted some old photos and it was fun so I am going to post some of my own. The first one is Danica riding Silver Belle in June 2000 in North Dakota. We have now raised a filly from that baby she is sitting on and we are riding her!!!

The second one is Derek holding Katelyn and Jared holding Myles on March 10, 2000. What proud daddies.




This is the Rasmussen family plus the first in-law, Jared, at Cameron Falls Waterton in 1997. Look at how little Ethan and Lindsay are!!! (I believe Derek was on his mission and I think Amy was here but just not in this picture.)





And this is priceless - Ethan holding Myles and Lindsay holding Danica!!!! Time just flies by!!!!

1 comment:

Danica B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.